06 January 2011

Rachel and Michaels Wedding day - April 2010

In April 2010, it was a great honour that Graham and I got to stand up with our dear friends in the bridal party and be witnesses to the wedding of our dear friends Rachel and Michael.

It was a fairly relaxed day, with Rachel, myself and her family spending the day in a B&B in Gawler, slowly getting ready. There was no need to rush the wedding was not until 4pm. Then when the time came Kayla, Courtney and myself walked the isle in front of the beautiful bride to be.
The ceremony was quaint with a small gathering of family and close friends of the bride and groom.

Then a reception was held back at their home.


It was a wonderful day, that I feel completely honoured to have been apart of.


Good luck and best wishes my wonderful friends for a long and happy life together.

No comments: