26 February 2008

Powderfinger at the Clipsal 500

I am the first to admit I am not a car racing kind of person, but I absolutely love how Adelaide comes alive in February and March with all the festivals and motor sports!
I went to the Clipsal 500 on Friday 22 February 08 not to see the V8 engines go racing around the streets of my beautiful city, but to see Powderfinger, Expatriate and Kiss Chasey live in the after concert!
.
I went with my friend Leanne for a bit of a kid free evening, and ended up enjoying it even more by running into my lovely old friend Lana.

We all had a great time, all of the bands were great - and Powderfinger were fantastic! Apart from some rain during the show (which always ironically happens when people are out in it and don't want it - yet we all beg for it the rest of the time!)

I would love to know what the actual crowd numbers were from the night - I was up the front but it seemed and sounded like there were thousands of people there!!!

Oh yeah - thanks to mum for scoring the tickets for me!!!! xox

Lisa - sorry about the confusing sms, i tried to send you a clip from the night but it obviously did not get through!!!!!

No comments: