30 July 2008

First semester of Uni is over and despite not having any time in my life for catching up with friends, family or updating blogs in past 4-5 months, I actually passed!

In the two subjects that I studied, I got a credit for Accounting and a P1 for Management, so I guess all of the isolation has payed off!

My next subjects start this week so I guess that the cycle starts again, but at least now Uni life is not foreign to me and I now have some idea on what I can do to study effectively, and hopefully manage my non existent social life as well.

My apologies to all my family and friends for being absent, I hope you all understand and will forgive me - I will make an effort to catch up with everyone over the next few weeks before I get into the serious study again.

Laura
xox

No comments: