02 April 2007

The First Blog....

Ok Lisa, well on your advice I have started my own blog. Who knows how often I will get time to add to this but it could be fun.

Let see to start with a brief overview, this is the first Blog of Laura, Graham & Harrison. Here is a picture of us all:


Harrison was a little over tired in the photo, hence the tears and red eyes!!!! When looking for a photo of all three of us, I just realised that I have heaps of recent pictures of my boys but because I am always behind the camera there is nothing recent of the three of us together - Ill rectify this and post another blog soon!

Lisa, since you inspired the blog, I thought Id better put a picture of you an me too from when you were down in Adelaide. For anyone else reading, Lisa & Mark are my dear school friends who are seeking a more adventerous life in London!

Ok then, from this point anything remotely interesting, ill try to remember to add it to the world wide web, more so that my good friends overseas can keep track of the exciting life of a suburban working housewife here in Australia!!!!!! xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it ... and I get a mention yippee. will add you to mine tonite... :-)