03 July 2007

First Haircut - sorry I know its lame, but still important!

OK, I know I haven't updated my blog for awhile, I do have stuff to add, I just need to find the time to do it!!!!

Well here is a quick post just because it is another Harrison first - yes today I finally took him down to the Hairdressers for his first haircut, Graham has nagged me for awhile telling me that Harrison's baby curls were starting to look more and more like a mullet cut, but I just couldn't bare to cut them off!

The hairdresser today, put Harrison in the little car seat and took one big snip and the curls were gone, I had to look away like I was having an injection or something!!!!


I guess by those few snips of the scissors, that is the official last 'baby first' and now it is just all child and toddler stuff, he is certainly not a baby anymore!!!!

No comments: