30 January 2010

Our first basketball game

Tonight we went and saw an Adelaide 36ers basketball at the Adelaide Dome - I find it funny that I enjoy watching basketball, but have never actually been to a professional game.

We were given some complementary tickets so I guess you can say we had no excuse not to go, and I am so glad that we did. Both boys really had a great time - Harrison climbed up and down the stairs and spent time stomping his feet (even when it wasn't called for) and Mitchell clapped and made cute faces at the people sitting behind us - he really is a ladies man already :-)


It was a thrilling game in the end, we unfortunately lost by one point - the final scores were:

Townsville crocodiles 88
Adelaide 36ers 87

This was a fun night out, I hope we get to do it again soon :-)

No comments: